The City of Arcadia Parks Division is responsible for the maintenance, repair and enhancement of all parks owned by the City.
There are many amenities at our parks to keep all our residents active throughout the year.
- Home of the T-33 Aircraft on loan from the National Museum of the United States Air Force since 1963. Amenities include picnic area’s, benches around the lake, a tot lot, exercise stations and a cement walking path along the beautiful lake surrounded by lovely Cyprus trees off Hwy 70E. Location: 1101 W Oak Street
The Tree of Knowledge
- Set in Beautiful Downtown Arcadia offers public restrooms, a pavilion for concerts or events, a picnic area and wrought iron benches set under the old oak tree, a nice place to sit and visit, read or have lunch. Location: 2 W Oak Street
Clark Brothers Memorial Park
Louis C. Anderson Park/Smith-Brown Recreation
- The park is located on Martin Luther King BLVD set among beautiful Australian pine trees and a variety of Oak trees offer the following amenities barbecue grills, picnic tables, a playground/tot lot, benches, two basketball courts, one softball field and a walking path located behind the playground. Location: 320 SW M.L.K. Jr Street
North Arcadia Avenue Complex
- Located on North Arcadia Avenue amenities include one girl’s softball field with concession/restrooms, two adult softball fields, two basketball courts, two pavilions with picnic tables, Jim Space wooden playground, benches, and public restrooms. Location: 944 N Arcadia Ave
- Located on the corner of Magnolia and Oak behind the Chamber of Commerce amenities include benches and picnic tables, two restrooms, splash pad area and a playground. Location 16 South Volusia