Supervisor: Jerrald Simons
Administrative Clerk: email@example.com
The Streets Division is responsible for maintaining the City’s streets, roadway/stop signs, ditches, storm drains and picking up of brush/limbs (vegetation).
If you have a concern or would like to report an issue with a street, sign or other issue please call 863-494-4334.
- Place debris on the right-of-way closest to the street.
- Debris should not interfere with any sidewalks, residential property, stormwater drainage, or vehicular traffic.
- Debris must be kept away from telephone poles, trees, and electrical lines.
- Do not tie, bag, or mix debris with anything other than yard debris.
- Debris must be cut into length of less than 4 feet.
- Tree trunks may not be greater than eight (8) inches in diameter.
- Do not place debris more than 5 feet from curb.